Friday, January 26, 2007

Laying down the groundwork

I've decided on the format for my reviews. I will be doing one coffee shop a week, alternating new ones and favorite haunts. To review a new coffee shop I will go there at least three times in the week, ordering a combination of brewed coffee, espresso drinks, and food. I will visit there at different times of day and night. And at least one visit will be with a companion.

Basic criteria will be:

  • Atmosphere (light, noise, music, seating, parking)
  • Coffee quality, including price
  • Wireless (y/n, free?)
I will also take pictures and size up the vibe. After a month, I will begin returning to coffee shops and doing update reviews.

Other plans include:
  • A map of some sort (which might be outsourced)

  • A formalized "recommend me coffee shops" link
I will always be open to recommendations.


powered by performancing firefox

No comments: